Thursday 24 May 2007

Word perfect!

Yet another successful day of digital stories for the DCN. We were in Tairgwaith today and had about 25 people come to watch our digital stories (also helped by the amazing cakes that had been made by our kitchen staff there!!) This week I've consumed more cakes and sugar than i would normally nibble through in a year!!! My weekend is now going to consist of eating nothing but rabbit food and green things as a result!! However, if anybody would like me to perform a 'live' digital story that would now be no problem because i know not only every word but tone of emotion and pause that makes up my story Debz and Nickys!!!! They are all brilliant stories but man alive...after the 50th viewing there are no surprises left! We now just have Ammanford left to woooooow with close up images of my beautiful face and underlying gas noises (if you have no idea what I'm referring to then just click on this link to see for yourself) heeehee!!! it'll bring a tear to your eye! happy viewing, see you tomorrow!