Thursday 26 April 2007

The excitement!!

Hello world and all my fans!! Busy, busy busy....there's been soo much going on in the last two days. I've met some really funny characters in work - we've had an English man telling rude jokes...mmmmm, a welsh man talking about Hitler, a Scottish man asking me on a date, a few sheep, all i need now is a Irish man!!! And Doc Nick has been seduced by a dancing lady! Oh the fun! I've also had time for a spot of dancing, here a picture from last week, i think you'll agree i have a raw talent and I've managed some time to nurture my little baby veggies!!! Could may life get anymore exciting i ask myself??!!!!!! Unfortunately I'm not in work tomorrow so i get to miss out on our journey through Ammanford street market, an experience that made last week for me. just look at the excitement on Owen's face when he saw the array of clothing on offer!!!