Tuesday 17 April 2007

Making it personal!


How funny!! I've just got back to the office after our first pop-in session in Glynneath Training Centre where Owen enthusiastically encouraged me to check out the latest up dates on his and Lisa's blogs. I've been sat at my computer for the last 10 minutes now laughing. I'm sure that Maggie thinks that I've completely lost my mind! heeehee. If you are feeling alittle bored sitting at your desk and could do with something to make you laugh you just have to check out their blogs. You'll find exaggerated stories for killer chickens (with photographic evidence) and tales from our lovely Blaena office staff and some daily goings on.
Unfortunately, after reading both Owen's and Lisa's funny tales and classic photos I've realised just how boring my blog is!!! Soooooo watch this space!!! I may have just pointed you to away from my blog yet again (this time on purpose) but you'll be wanting to keep a very close eye on this one!!!! funny photos coming soon! lol. (for those of you not so down with text talk, that's laugh out loud!)