Monday 14 May 2007

Monday, Monday!

Yes..... its Monday again, where does the weekend go??? I started my weekend with a delightful trip to the dentists on Friday afternoon. Left the office late because i got a little too involved in clearing my office and moving all my stuff to Bobby's room. Yes Bobby gets the joy of sharing an office with me for 10weeks....luck him, though i will have to learn to talk quieter, could be an experience...well for bobby anyway!!! lol. The dentist started OK though with quite a handsome young blond dentist staring into my eyes (my mouth is close) until he pocked me in the lip with his needle...blood that i didn't expect and an experience that cost me £12!

I then spend most of the remaining of my rainy weekend in the not so sunny rhondda valley visiting the family! A trip never returns without a story!!!!

and today.......today has been manic!! the morning starts with a diary meeting at the ARC to fill the gang in on Owen's and My exciting plans for the week and then a lovely trip up the valleys to Banwen for our pop-in session which today was filled with a tutorials on video editing and downloading images from a mobile phone to a CD. ohhhh the fun we have! Then this afternoon was filled with tales in the life of two teenage girls in Ammanford. It makes me feel so old talking to teenagers sometimes! But during the miles covered on our journeys Myself and Owen did manage to put the world to rights!!! so you can all rest well tonight, Oh the wisdom of youth. heeehee!!!