Thursday 10 May 2007

Poor Betty!!!

I can’t believe it!!!! Yet again Betty didn’t won’t to go anywhere this morning soooo…. I’m currently sitting at my table at home doing some work while I wait for Owen to come to the rescue again! However while I play the role of damsel in distress Owen loves playing the hero (all he needs now is a black cloak) and he’s learnt some valuable skills in how to jump start cars, he’s getting pretty good now too! I was meant to be in DOVE Workshop in Banwen this morning helping some of the PC Surgery volunteers to set up a blog so they can tell us some tales from the mountains but Sorry guys Betty had other plans, me and Betty (hopefully) will be with you next week instead!!


The last two days have been pretty busy for myself and Owen, one of our local primary schools have been working on a play (200 kids, all mad heads dancing, acting and singing) that show next week and we have been helping the kidz to make a dvd of the practices and the finally event! Step back Steven Spielsburg!!!! So we’ve been working on editing some of the hundreds of hour’s of footage that has been taken, with the same song going round and round and round and round in my head. I even came home from work singing it yesterday, “living in a coal mine, coal mine, coal mine, living in a coal mine” catchy I know!!! I even sung it to the head master for a special treat! I’m sure that the night will go off with a bang and that all the kidz will do an amazing job but still… Good luck guys!!!!! Break a leg!Looking forward to see you in action!!!!

p.s - thought you'd like to see Owen playing in the rain!!! heeeeheeehe!